The new generation of S710 microtomes is specially designed to meet the various habits of most operators. The unique feature is combining manual sectioning and semi-automated setup, ensuring microtome slicing precision, especially for hard tissue sectioning high performance.
The historical record system shows operation and alarm logs on a 5-inch touch screen to query the microtome usage and facilitate information tracking. Then low-cost maintenance can be achieved.
The 2-in-1 blade holder satisfies the use of high and low-profile blades.
Features and Benefits:
- Precise Sampling System – Precise cross roller bearings and screw rod, combined with a five-phase high-resolution stepper motor and a Link block made of aviation aluminum, form a high-precision sampling system to ensure section quality. Stable gantry structure design, the hard tissue section is still accurate.
- Precise Knife Holder – The position change is extremely small after changing the knife edge by moving sideways. Scales on the knife holder to determine the best position of the blade holder.
- Dual Handwheel Locking System – Handwheel balance at any position. The handwheel can be stopped at any position, making it more secure to use.
- Knife Guard Device – The knife guard covers the full length of the blade to avoid potential injury during operation.
- Easy to Clean – With magnetic function, easy to disassemble and install. Large capacity, special coating waste tray, easy to clean up, shorten the cleaning time to a few seconds.
- Rapid Positioning – Unique visual pointer, visible angle adjustment. Sample positioning is faster and more precise. Adjust multiple devices to the same angle easily and quickly.
- Information Backtracking – With historical record system, operation and alarm logs are show on 5-inch touch screen, to query the microtome usage and facilitate information tracking.
Find out how we can bring efficiency and reliability to your lab.