The S700A is a fully automated microtome with automatic, semi-automatic, and manual options available to meet the different needs of histopathologists. Featured four mechanized cutting modes to produce high-quality sections across an extensive range of specimen types.
It displays extraordinary ergonomic characteristics for comfortable operation while maintaining reproducible precision.
The unique side specimen knob and visual pointer design make specimen advance and retraction more precise.
Handwheel double lock system and knife ejector and guard enhance safety.
Special memory system to remember the optimal specimen position for fast and effortless sectioning.
The 2-in-1 blade holder satisfies the use of high and low-profile blades.
Features and Benefits:
- Cross roller bearings and Spindle imported from Germany, combined with a five-phase high-resolution Stepper motor and a Link block made of aviation aluminum, form a high-precision sampling system to ensure slice quality. Original imported Drive motor and encoder ensure stable and smooth automatic slicing.
- Accurate positioning: Patented technology pointer identification, the sample angle can be adjusted visually, and the positioning is more accurate; the knife holder has a small lateral displacement and high accuracy. The base has a scale, which is convenient for the knife holder to locate and improve the quality of slices.
- Operator safety: The handwheel dual locking system comes with a lock prompt sound, and is equipped with a knife ejector and a knife guard, so that the user can safely replace the sample and blade. After the automatic slicing is completed, the electronic brake keeps the handwheel in a stable state to ensure safe operation
- Intelligent slicing: Four automatic slicing modes to meet the needs of different slicing scenes. Cutting window function to ensure the quality of slices while improving the efficiency of automatic slices
- Information tracking: 5-inch touch screen, history recording system, easy to trace back information and quickly solve problems
- Convenient operation: The imported military-grade side sample injection knob conforms to the ergonomic design, and the operation is more comfortable and coordinated.
- Convenient maintenance: special material waste tank, non-wax, easy to clean
Find out how we can bring efficiency and reliability to your lab.