Work at Swerdlick
We like working with the best talent. If you live or want to work in our areas of operation please send us your resume. At Swerdlick Medical Systems loyalty and growth is important to us. We care about employee moral. Our pay is competitive with lots of growth potential.
Swerdlick Medical Systems is looking for a qualified service engineer to join our team. We offer best-in-class preventive maintenance and repairs on all leading brands of laboratory equipment, with specialty in Histology based lab equipment. Our goal is to provide quality service to a variety of laboratory environments including hospital systems, reference labs, and independent specialty groups. We strive for quality patient care by supporting our customer’s needs.
▪ Provide preventative maintenance services to customers that have been scheduled by the Office Administrator
▪ Ability to disassemble and reassemble of instruments and equipment to repair or perform preventative maintenance
▪ Ability to troubleshoot on demand for equipment issues
▪ Provide customer feedback to the owner and collaborate to resolve any issues
▪ Display professionalism in all customer and peer interactions.
▪ Dedicated to customer satisfaction and patient care
▪ Ability to adapt to schedules changes based on customer needs
▪ Travel is required, must have valid driver’s license
▪ 1-3 years of experience as a field service engineer or biomedical technician.
▪ Experience with maintenance, installation, and troubleshooting of equipment
▪ Hospital or industry experience required
▪ Excellent listening and communication skills
▪ Must be detail oriented
▪ Ability to work independently
▪ Ability to trouble shoot and solve problems efficiently and effectively
▪ Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, kneeling and some lifting of equipment may be required of up to 50 pounds
▪ Must be able to work safely with hazardous chemicals
▪ Ability to learn new processes and equipment
• Knowledge of regulatory agencies in the industry such as CAP and CLIA
• Knowledge and experience with refrigeration, optics, mechanical engineering, and or military equipment
• Knowledge of chemical safety
Swerdlick Medical Systems is an EOE employer
Areas We Serve
Areas we work are covered in light blue.