Siemens ADVIA 1800 Clinical Chemistry Analyzer
The ADVIA 1800® Clinical Chemistry System pushes the limit of productivity of the core lab and meets the turnaround-time goals of today’s laboratories. Its extensive and growing menu allows integration of general clinical chemistry testing with testing for drugs-of-abuse, therapeutic drug monitoring (TDM), special chemistry and specific proteins like Cystatin C and CardioPhase® hsCRP.
The ADVIA 1800 Clinical Chemistry System is an ideal solution for mid- to high-volume chemistry analysis. Featuring intuitive new software and capabilities, it’s designed to deliver power and speed to meet the most demanding performance needs. The ADVIA 1800 System moves laboratories to smarter chemistry testing. We have several models available for purchase. Feel free to send us a request for a quote.
Automation ready design
- Point-in-space aspiration offers connectivity to a track, VersaCell or rack handler without robotics or special hardware.
- Redundant sample loading for built-in backup and easy handling of non-routine samples.
- Direct sampling from track prevents detaining tubes at analyzer and reduces aliquoting.
- Throughput of up to 1,800 tests per hour provides the speed to keep pace with workload peaks
- 200 Basic metabolic panels per hour to meet turnaround-time demands
- Automatic Sample Retain technology provides the ability to perform reruns and dilutions without the need to retrieve primary tubes
- Consolidation power with a comprehensive menu, consistent cycle times, speed and open application capability
Total system reliability
- Minimal-maintenance ISEs
- Robust hardware and simplified software design, with automatic calibration validation and tracking
- Advances in reagent onboard stability, calibration frequency, interference reduction and assay linearity expansion
- Direct water connection
- Remote diagnostics and ILQC (Inter-Laboratory Quality Control) options
- Large onboard reagent capacity and optional concentrated reagents reduce interruptions
- High-resolution touchscreen delivers push-button operation
- Reagent pause capability and onboard Sample Pause button make loading easy
- Minimal maintenance requirements, including no-maintenance oil bath
- Sample integrity checking, including serum indices reporting, short sample flagging and clot detection, reduces manual intervention
Features and Benefits:
- Throughput of up to 1,800 tests per hour provides speed to keep pace with workload peaks
- 200 basic metabolic panels per hour to meet turnaround-time demands
- Large onboard reagent capacity and optional concentrated reagents to reduce interruptions
- Optimal standardization of reagents and systems for efficient consumable usage
- Refrigerated onboard storage of controls and reagents for extended stability and increased productivity
- Automation ready design – no additional hardware required
- Power Requirements – 200/220/230/240 V +/- 10%, 20 A, 50/60 Hz, 3 KVA
- Water Requirements –
- Drain Requirements – Minimum of 40 liters per hour
- Dimensions – ADVIA 1800: 44.6 (h) x 58.3 (w) x 34.5 (d) in, 113.3 (h) x 148.0 (w) x 87.6 (d) cm
Universal Rack Handler – 37 (h) x 29 (w) x 41 (d) in, 86.4 (h) x 73.7 (w) x 104.1 (d) cm
- Weight – ADVIA 1800 – 1,323 lbs (600 kg)
- Universal Rack Handler – 178 lbs (81 kg)
- Compliance – UL, cUL, CE
- Noise Specifications – Open cover less than 70 db
- Average Heat Output – 4,299 BTU/hour @ 50 Hz, 3,023 BTU/hour @ 60 Hz
- Operating Temperature Range – 18°-30°C/64°-86°F
- Ambient Humidity – 40%-70%
Find out how we can bring efficiency and reliability to your lab.