ADVIA Centaur XP Immunoassay System
The ADVIA Centaur XP is an automated random-access immunoassay system from Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics. The Centaur provides comprehensive testing for infectious diseases, thyroid, fertility and anemia, as well as assays for cancer markers, cardiac analysis, allergy testing and therapeutic drug monitoring. With the combination of perceptive design and advanced capabilities, the system is designed to meet the growing needs of today’s hospitals and clinical laboratories. Siemens’ ADVIA Centaur offers optimal productivity, flexibility, and precision designed for successful workload management. It is performed at the highest productive rate of up to 240 tests per hour with the least hands-on time. This instrument holds up to 180 samples in addition to up to 30 reagent packs. Moreover, it provides a comprehensive disease-focused menu of immunoassays. The ADVIA Centaur improves efficiency and eliminates error using barcode scanning for samples and reagents. The system offers continuous sample loading and no-pause loading of all samples, reagents, and supplies. It has a unique clot detection and sample management property.
Features and Benefits:
- Reflex testing and automatic repeat and dilution
- High on-board refrigeration capacity for supplies and reagents
- Automated monitoring and maintenance features
- High-resolution touch screen for trouble-free interaction
- Automatic reflex testing with cascade options
- Refurbished with 90 day parts warranty
- Reagents, controls, and consumables may be available
- Service contracts may be available
Find out how we can bring efficiency and reliability to your lab.
There are no reviews yet.