Best In-Class Service.
We get the job done right the first time.
At Swerdlick Systems we strive to provide the best in customer support and service. Ever wonder how many hours, parts or work that’s done on your repairs when the equipment leaves your lab? Our onsite service lets you see and ask questions on every repair, know what you’re paying for! Not there when your repair is being done? We take pictures of your specific instrument and document the repair for you. We service and repair all brands of clinical and industrial microscopes.
Our Technicians Are Certified, Licensed & Insured.
Our Primary Services
Need a Pathology or Histology Lab? Special stains? Mohs Tech? Emergencies or just Overflow? Just need to outsource? We offer our Alliance, Full Service Laboratory with JIT2 Histology Lab in Simi Valley, Ca. in the Swerdlick Medical Systems building. Come and see it.
Lab Equipment Parts
Worried about the high marked up prices of parts? Not happy with the prices? We can help. We can supply the part numbers and you order the parts for our repair. No markups there! If it’s in your Laboratory, office or research facility, we’re here to team with you.
Why Choose Us
- 24 Hour Phone Support.
- Weekend and Holiday Service, After hours, No extra charge!
- Certified Service Technicians.
- All Swerdlick Systems engineers are trained with certification paperwork on file.
- All Our Engineers Hold An EPA Universal Refrigeration License.
What We Offer
- New Histology and Cytology Products
- High Quality Remanufactured Equipment
- Signature Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Lab Design & Workflow Layout
- Remanufacture Existing Equipment
- Innovative Financing Programs
- Service Contracts (*Limited Area)
- We carry all major OEM brands and PM/Service Contracts.
Hire Us For Lab Setups and On-Site Repair.
Our service technicians will come to you wherever you are.
Swerdlick Medical Systems provides outstanding customer service. Their team is very knowledgeable in all aspects of pathology equipment and repair. This company also offers phone support which is extremely helpful in situations when you cant afford to be down. My organization has been using Swerdlick Systems for repair and preventative maintenance for many years and will continue to do so.
Swerdlick Medical Systems is a really reliable, trustworthy and dependable company. Paul is super knowledgeable, friendly and great guy. We have been using their services for about 10 years and never had a problem with our equipment. Paul and his employees come out fast and get it done. Thanks for the great service and see you soon for my annual PM.