Sakura® Tissue-Tek 4 Embedding Station
The Sakura® Tissue-Tek 4 embedding station consists of an embedding console (4710) and a cryo console (4709) that features solid-state electronics and a modular uniplane design configured for left-to-right or right-to-left workflow. The Tissue-Tek 4 embedding station provides a single workstation for specimen orientation and paraffin embedding. The insulated work space is of sufficient size to allow you to manipulate samples comfortably and efficiently.
The Sakura® Tissue-Tek 4 embedding station features an easy-access digital LED control panel that displays temperature in all heated and cooled areas. All temperature controlled areas are uniformly regulated; heated areas from 50 to 70C, forceps holder from 50 to 80C. The automatic timer allows you to specify the time you desire the instrument to be ready for embedding (the instrument calculates the time it should turn on the heater and compressor).
The Sakura Tissue-Tek 4 embedding station is equipped with an automatic on/off feature with manual override that achieves operating temperature in just 20 minutes from a cold start. A finger touch plate on the Sakura Tissue-Tek 4 controls paraffin flow while the dispensing tower knob allows you to adjust the flow rate.
- Paraffin chamber capacity is ~ 2 liters and the left and right chambers are ~ 1.8 liters each.
- Temperature range available of the paraffin chamber, right and left chambers, and hotplate is 50 to 70C.
- Temperature range available of the forceps wells is 50 to 80C.
- The factory set temperature of the paraffin chamber, right and left chambers, and hotplate is 62C.
- The factory set temperature of the forceps wells is 65C.
- The factory set temperature of the cold spot is ~ 15C at 25C room temperature and 40% R.H.
Cryo Console (reaches set temperature 15 minutes after the compressor is turned on):
- The temperature range available for the cooling plate is -5C to 0C.
- The factory set temperature of the cooling plate is -5C.
Standard accessories include: transfer tray and forceps holder.
Optional accessories include: tampers, magnifying lens, base molds, and plastic scrapper.
Find out how we can bring efficiency and reliability to your lab.