Leica TP1020 Tissue Processor
The Leica TP1020 is a semi-enclosed tissue processor that is the perfect combination of proven technology and a modern, functionally enhanced design. Gentle specimen processing and maximum safety at all stages of processing are the result of robust engineering design based on proven and precise mechanics in conjunction with a modern user interface. Carousel type with 12 stations. Configurations: Basic instrument, Vacuum function, Fume control system, Vacuum function with fume control system. Option: two basket loading. Tissue baskets made of metal with varying capacities of up to 80 cassettes. Ergonomic control panel with foil-protected keyboard and LCD. Infiltration time separately programmable for each station. Delayed start function up to 9 days. Possibility of interrupting an automatic process for reloading or removing cassettes for special applications before the end of a run. Easy editing and changing of programs, even during a processing run. Audible alarms, error messages and warning codes.
- Electrical Nominal voltage: 100/120/230/240 VAC +/- 10%, frequency 50/60 Hz.
- Wax baths: 2 (3 optional).
- Capacity: 1.8 L.
- Temperature range: 45°C – 65°C.
- Excess temperature cutout: 75°C +/- 4°C.
- Reagent containers: 10 (1.8 L).
- Standard tissue basket: 1 (2 optional).
- Capacity: max 100 cassettes.
- Programs: 9, freely selectable.
Type 1 basic
Type 2 basic with vacuum function
Type 3 basic with fume control
Type 4 basic with vacuum and fume control
Find out how we can bring efficiency and reliability to your lab.