- Additional information
Leica CM1850 Clinical Cryostat
The Leica® CM1850 cryostat’s new design incorporates an emphasis on power savings, increased efficiency, and operator safety.
This has resulted in a versatile cryostat with an optimized cooling system, rapid specimen freezing and smooth specimen orientation for the high-quality sectioning demanded in routine histology and clinical pathology.
Up-to-date technology with an ergonomic design – for faster and safer sectioning.
- Section thickness setting:
1 to 60 µm:
- 1 µm increments from 1 to 10 µm
- 2 µm increments from 10 to 20 µm
- 5 µm increments from 20 to 60 µm
- Horizontal specimen feed: 25 mm
- Vertical stroke: 59 mm
- Maximum specimen size: 55 x 55 mm
- Specimen orientation: 8 ° (x-, y-, z-Achse)
- Electric coarse feed – slow: 0.2 mm/s
- Electric coarse feed – rapid: 0.7 mm/s
Cryocabinet Dimensions and Weight:
- Width (excluding handwheel): 600 mm
- Width (including handwheel): 730 mm
- Depth: 730 mm
- Height: 1140 mm
- Weight (including microtome,w/o spec. cooling): approx.135 kg
Find out how the Leica® CM1850 can bring efficiency and reliability to your lab.
Call today at: 805.341.5056
6 Months Parts and Labor