Leica® CM1100 Portable Bench-top Cryostat
With the need for mobile diagnostics ever increasing, the Leica® CM1100 is the ideal cryostat for safe and fast on-the-spot evaluation – at the same time, it is also an excellent backup instrument. It’s easy to transport, can be pre-cooled in transit and delivers precisely controlled sectioning. With the ability to efficiently cut high-quality sections anywhere they are needed.
With a total weight of only 110 lbs, the Leica CM1100 can be easily carried and be transported in practically any vehicle.
- Portable bench-top cryostat
- Compact unit, providing maximum ease of use at a total weight of 50 kg
- Spacious, easy-to-clean cryochamber made out of stainless steel
- CE disposable blade holder with lateral adjustment and glass anti-roll plate
- Quick-freeze shelf
- Two section waste trays
- Microtome with specimen cylinder slot cover – ideal for spray disinfection
- Automatic and manual hot gas defrosting
- CFC-free refrigerants and insulating foams.
- Connection for 12-volt car battery
- Section thickness adjustment: 0 to 20 μm
- Maximum specimen size: 25 mm ø
- Total horizontal specimen advance: 10 mm
- Vertical specimen stroke: 46 mm
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 570 x 380 x 777 mm
- Dimensions cryocabinet (W x H x D): 265 x 220 x 400 mm
- Weight (including microtome): 110 lbs.
Find out how the Leica® CM1100 can bring efficiency and reliability to your lab.