Dako Autostainer Link 48 AS480 Slide Stainer
The Autostainer Link 48, is Dako’s newest addition to the Dako Link solution for immunohistochemistry. Featuring a new streamlined profile and smaller footprint. The Autostainer Link 48 minimizes the impact to valuable laboratory bench space while providing the instrument reliability expected from an Autostainer. Save additional laboratory space and centralize slide programming by connecting up to three instruments to a single computer.
Revolutionary new Dako Link software and connectivity options, on the other hand, have a major impact on laboratory efficiency and opportunity for error by: Eliminating unnecessary transcription steps, reducing errors and costly repeats. Multitasking slide processing and administrative tasks, decreasing time to result. Transferring data automatically, minimizing labor resources used for data entry. Preparing comprehensive reports electronically, saving time spent updating logs manually.
- Dimensions: 35” W x 26” D x 27” H (0.89 m W x 0.66 m D x 0.68 m H)
- Weight: 147 lbs (66.7 kg)
- Electrical specifications: 120 V: 110/120 V (+/- 10%), 60 Hz (+/- 2 Hz)
- 220 V: 220/240 V (+/- 10%), 50 Hz (+/- 2 Hz)
- Normal operating temperature: 18-26 °C (64-79 °F)
- Total slide capacity: 48 slides (US and international sizes)
- Reagent capacity: 42 reagents
Find out how we can bring efficiency and reliability to your lab.