Leica RM2145 Microtome
The Leica® RM2145 is a semi-motorized rotary microtome manufactured especially for paraffin specimens in routine and research applications. We have many refurbished Leica® RM2145 microtomes available with warranty included. Contact us today for pricing and availability.
- Additional information
Leica® RM2145 Microtome
The Leica® RM2145 is a semi-motorized rotary microtome for use in histology, histopathology, and industrial applications.
The RM2145 features Ergomode, a specially designed rocking mode, and a separate ergonomic control panel to ensure maximum user comfort. This unit also features a motorized precision feed utilizing a step motor operated micrometer feed system. 70 mm vertical stroke STEP-trimming in increments of 5 microns, 15 microns and 30 microns. Manual sectioning mode. Simple changing of specimens. Specimen orientation with anti-tilt function.
- Single-handed quick release specimen clamping system.
- LED display of section thickness and section count.
- Fast and safe specimen orientation with anti-tilt function.
- STEP-trimming in increments of 5um, 15um, and 30um.
- Motorized coarse advance operated using a rocker button.
- Section thickness settings from 0.5 to 60um.
- Programmable specimen retraction.
- 70mm vertical stroke.
- Knife holder system with lateral displacement function.
- Visual-acoustical warning indicating remaining specimen feed.
- Maintenance-friendly design.
Find out how the Leica® RM2145 can bring efficiency and reliability to your lab.
Call today at: 805.341.5056